UK Construction Training offer a wide range of Plant Training courses. Our courses have been designed to meet all your requirements and ensure that on completion you are fully competent in all aspects of your chosen course.
Why is Plant Training important?
Under health and safety legislation, employers and the self-employed must ensure that workers are properly trained to operate plant and work equipment.
Over 200 people are killed each year in accidents at work and over one million people are injured. Over two million suffer illnesses caused by, or made worse by, their work.
Training you and your employees to prevent accidents and possible fatalities caused by work is a key priority for UK Constrution Training ltd, and gives employees peace of mind that they fully comply with all safety regulations. As the owner or manager of a business you know that competent fully trained employees are invaluable.
- Appointed Person Lifting Operations – CPCS A61
- Crane Supervisor Lifting Operations – CPCS A62
- Vehicle and Lorry Marshalling
- Safe Use of Hoists
- LETI 24 LOLER, PUWER, Risk Assessment
- Slinging and Signalling
- Agricultural Tractor
- Dump Truck Training
- Excavator 360
- Industrial Forklift Trucks
- Loader Compressor Training
- Mobile Crane
- Forward Tipping Dumper
- Skip Handler
- Hoist (Non Passenger)
- Loading Shovel (Skid Steer)
- Loading Shovel (Tracked or Wheeled)
- Lorry Loader
- Industrial Reach Trucks
- Ride on Road Roller
- Rough Terrain Forklift
- Crushers and Screeners
- Soil & Landfill Compactors