Health And Safety
e-Learning.co.uk offers various Health & Safety online training courses. All of our e-Learning courses have been designed to meet your requirements and will ensure that upon completion you are fully prepared and competent in all subjects of your course.
Why is health and safety training important?
The law requires that you as an employer must provide any information, instruction and training that is needed to ensure the health and safety of your employees.
This is to be carried out as far as reasonibly practical.
Over 200 people are killed each year in accidents at work whilst over one million people are injured. Over two million suffer illnesses caused or worsened by the work they do. Training your employees with the correct training offers peace of mind – and a safer workplace less prone to accidents or illness. Failure to train your staff correctly can lead to financial and emotional issues. As the owner, manager or leader involved with a business you know that competent, healthy employees are invaluable – sufficient training will maintain a functional, successful workplace.
Why is e-Learning different?
Whilst still taking in the issues and advantages mentioned above, training can be an expensive, time-consuming activity. You many have mutiple staff you need trained up as soon as possible, or you may need to seperate the training time period over mutiple sessions. Traveling may be an issue for you or your staff. For individuals looking for training, you may want a solution that can offer certification as soon as possible or allow you to study in the evenings. If any of these situations apply to you, e-Learning may be what you are looking for.
In contrast to classroom training, e-Learning provides many of the same benefits at a lower cost with no travelling what-so-ever. The training comes to you – it is delivered online and accessible at all times via your internet connection, and many courses provide you with tutor support throughout your learning experience. You could start a training course today and be on the way to achiving vital knowledge and awards in relation to the type of work you do.
Choose the appropriate course type below for more information on each e-Learning course we offer.
- Working At Heights
- General Safety
- e-Learning Display Screen Equipment & Workstation course
- e-Learning Level 1 in Hazard Awareness
- e-Learning Level 2 in Health & Safety in the Workplace
- e-Learning Manual Handling Awareness Course
- e-Learning Moving and Handling (Manual Handling Awareness & Moving People)
- Abrasive Wheels Training
- Cable Avoidance and Service Location
- Environment Awareness Water Passport
- CDM Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2007
- CRA COSHH Risk Assessment
- Health & Safety Awareness CITB
- Manual Handling Techniques
- Portable Appliance Testing Training
- SRA Safety Monitoring And Risk Assessment
- NWH National Water Hygiene
- Authorised Person Petroleum
- Confined Spaces
- Fire Safety
- First Aid
- Street Works
- Site Management
- Plant Training
- Appointed Person Lifting Operations – CPCS A61
- Crane Supervisor Lifting Operations – CPCS A62
- Vehicle and Lorry Marshalling
- Safe Use of Hoists
- LETI 24 LOLER, PUWER, Risk Assessment
- Slinging and Signalling
- Agricultural Tractor
- Dump Truck Training
- Excavator 360
- Industrial Forklift Trucks
- Loader Compressor Training
- Mobile Crane
- Forward Tipping Dumper
- Skip Handler
- Hoist (Non Passenger)
- Loading Shovel (Skid Steer)
- Loading Shovel (Tracked or Wheeled)
- Lorry Loader
- Industrial Reach Trucks
- Ride on Road Roller
- Rough Terrain Forklift
- Crushers and Screeners
- Soil & Landfill Compactors
- e-Learning NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety
- e-Learning NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety
- National Certificate in Construction Health & Safety
- National Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management
- Specialist Diploma In Environmental Management
- International Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety
- National Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety
- International Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety